Services & Process
Our mission has always been to provide quality cameras, support, audio, lighting and grip equipment to professionals and enthusiasts. We understand production gear is expensive and want to make access to it as simple as possible. Everyone on the MLD team is here to provide you with the gear you need, when you need it.
How does it work?
We try to make renting equipment easy. Here’s how it works:
- Submit a rental inquiry through our website or give us a call (214-654-9977).
- For online inquiries, simply add the items you’re interested in renting to the Shopping Cart, select the pick-up/return dates/times and submit it.
- Our Rental Coordinator will check availability and if you have an MLD account enter an order in our system and email you a confirmation.
- For first-time renters we will send you an application packet to set-up an account. Once we receive the completed forms, we’ll enter your order in our system and email a confirmation.
- Equipment can be picked up at our Dallas facility, delivered within 50 miles of our office (free for orders over $300), or shipped anywhere in the country.
- Payment is due at pick-up. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, as well as company checks.
- Use the equipment.
- Drop-off everything at our facility or ship it back by the scheduled return date/time.
Visit our FAQ page. If you don’t find an answer there, give us a call (214-654-9977), or send email ( loading... ).