The DSC-1024HD supports 1080i output formats as well as scan converts, transcodes, standard converts, aspect ratio converts, line doubles and signal processes. The DSC-1024HD has an added GENLOCK function which uses a black-burst signal applied as a genlock reference, so that the signal output can be synchronized to the reference. Up/Down Scan conversions: locks to and displays INPUT RANGE: H:15.6-70kHz, V:50-120 Hz and OUTPUTS: 15.6/31.5/37/48/64 kHz.
- Transcodes: To and from composite, Y/C, RGB and Y/R-Y/B-Y.
- Standards conversions: NTSC-PAL. Aspect ratio conversions: a wide range of aspect ratio conversions including 4:3, 16:9, 2:1, 1:85, 1:66 and more with On- Screen Display of aspect ratio.
- Line doubles: horizontal scanning frequencies of 15.75/15.6 to 31.5 kHz for NTSC and PAL sources.
- Signal Processor: for up to a 4 x 4 video wall (requires one DSC-1024G per Display device).
- Additional function include: 4 internal test patterns, on- screen display in 5 languages, 3 line digital comb filter, freeze frame/still store, H & V shift and size, zoom and pan, aperture control, remote control capability with monitor and projector IDs via SIRCS, Display memories for storage of up to five sets of input/output selections, zooming size, H/V size and H/V position for later recall via on screen menus. Compatibility with KV, CPD, GDM, PVM, PGM, VPH, VPL, AND RVP.