The Q-LED-R Rainbow LED RGBX light can paint a set with vibrant saturated color, or illuminate it with white light from a 2000° candlelight to 6000° daylight Kelvin.
All Rainbow Lamps are equipped with an onboard digital interface for control of intensity, Kelvin, hue & saturation. Each lamp has a built in Lumen Radio CRMX chip for wireless control. The Rainbow can also be wired to DMX via it’s Cat5 I/O Port.
NOTE: Rainbow LEDs are rented as single units. 5 are shown in the photo illustrate the RGBX Color System.
Other features include:
- X-fade White Light: Crossfading our Candlelight diode (2000k) & Daylight diode (6000k) mixing a balanced variable color spectrum. Kelvin presets at 2000°, 2800°, 3200°, 4000°, 5000°, 5600°, 6000°.
- A rainbow of color is available with a full 360° palette of vibrant, fully saturated color, or mixed with X-fade white light for soft beautiful pastels. Color presets include blue, cyan, green, yellow, orange, red, magenta, purple.
- Low profile shape makes it easy to hide when space is at a minimum.
- LED Raibow tubes are expandable & scalable. Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size, or end-to-end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns & 3D structures, or spell out words; the options are endless.
- Onboard effects include fire, police light, short circuit, paparazzi, strobe & rainbow color scroll.
With DMX I/O, the Rainbow can be wired for DMX data control & pass-through for chaining multiple lamps together.
- No need to use a phone or connect to a WiFi network. The Rainbow is equipped with an on-board control panel for setting intensity, CCT, saturation, hue, FX and much more.
- Lead / Follow Mode lets the user set a master lamp that controls all other lights. Rainbow LED lamps can be set to send or receive commands to and from any other Rainbow making it easy to change the settings of any multi lamp fixture, or rig without dialing each lamp.
- Rainbow lamps vastly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- RGB-X Rainbow lamps can be powered with 100 to 265VAC & do not require troublesome external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.