The C70 incorporates key Cinema EOS video tools in a mirrorless-style body. The camera features a Super35 DGO (Dual Gain Output) sensor for capturing nuanced images with up to 16+ stops of high dynamic range. Video resolutions include DCI 4K capture at rates ranging from 23.98 to 60 fps, plus high-speed options up to 120 fps in UHD 4K and 180 fps in cropped 2K.
Pro functions include unlimited video recording, Dual Pixel CMOS AF autofocus control, a motorized ND filter wheel tucked into the lens mount, a BNC timecode input/output connector, and built-in dual mini-XLR audio inputs.
This lightweight two and one half pound cine camera also incorporates a 3.5″ Direct Touch Control LCD panel for quick, easy setting changes, and both auto-ISO and auto-gain functions for on-the-go adjustments to changing light levels.
The EOS C70 Cinema Camera fits seamlessly into the C300 workflow as a B camera, as an upgrade for C200 or C100 users, or as an alternative for EOS R owners shooting increasing amounts of video.
Additional pro features include:
- DIGIC DV7 Image Processor
- Canon Log 2 & 3; PQ and HLG Recording
- RF Lens Mount
- EF Lens Compatibility w/ Included Adapter
- 9 x 16 Vertical Capture
- Built-In ND Filters
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus w/Touch AF & Face Detection
- Enhanced Image Stabilization w/Coordinated Control
- Auto ISO/Gain Control
- RC-V100 Support & LANC Compatible
- Dual SD Card Slots / Multiple Recording Options
- Standard & High Frame Rate up to 4K 120p
- Cube LUT Support
- 4K/2K Long GOP Support
Note: V90 SDXC cards are recommended for slow and fast-motion recording.