The Light Storm LS300X LED light is the first Aputure light to go beyond traditional bi-color lights utilizing an expanded vari-white CCT range of 2700-6500K, for warmer tungsten tones and cooler than daylight whites. This brilliant light can be dimmed from a potent main light to a subtle, nuanced fill light, flicker free across the entire dimming range.
Intuitive local controls and a bright LCD display on the Controller Box allow precise and repeatable setups locally. In addition, the output may be controlled using the included 2.4 GHz wireless remote, or the light may be integrated into a DMX network via the 5-pin XLR in/out ports.
Other features include:
- Dual Output Modes for constant liminance or maximum output
- Bowens S-Mount Versatility for an almost limitless number of available modifiers to sculpt the light
- Four Available Dimming Modes (Linear, Exponential, Logarithmic, S-Curve)
- Five Available CCT Presets (2700K, 3200K, 4200K, 5500K, 6500K)
- Nine Customizable Lighting Effects (Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, Fire)
- 2X Fresnel Lens (Adjustable 12 to 40-degrees)